We have been providing environmental support to the electric power industry for more than 30 years.
Since 1976, we have been the consultant of choice to major utility companies throughout the state of California. We provide marine scientists for on one of the largest NPDES marine monitoring programs ever conducted. The support to our client on this and other similar studies includes:
- Subtidal and intertidal monitoring
- Maintaining oceanographic instrumentation
- Data QA/QC, Analysis and Reporting
- Consulting/Advisory Services
- Agency Negotiation
- Expert Witness Testimony
We have also completed one of the largest 316(b) demonstration entrainment and impingement studies on the West Coast. As a result of the success of this study, we have been engaged by most of the other power facilities in the California to design and implement similar entrainment and impingement studies associated with Applications for Certification submitted to the California Energy Commission.
Main service areas:
- NPDES permits and programs
- Biological and oceanographic survey/monitoring
- Protected Species Monitoring
- Marine Mammal and Seabird Monitoring
- Biofouling and debris management
- Intake Screening Technology
- Kelp control
- Environmental Education
CA DGS Certified Small Business #34521
141 Suburban Rd, Ste A2, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. (805) 541 0310
© 2018, Tenera Environmental. All rights reserved.