As offshore renewable energy grows, we provide environmental support to developers and regulators.
Since 1976, Tenera has provided a full range of marine environmental services to clients and regulators involved in coastal energy development. As the offshore renewable energy sector grows, Tenera is uniquely positioned to provide its decades of experience working on marine environment issues to advise on the sectors sustainable development. We have expertise in:
- Marine mammals
- Fish and fisheries
- Seabed communities
- Biofouling ecology
- Survey design and implementation for short or long term monitoring
- Experimental design for testing hypothesis
- Instrumentation design, deployment and maintenance
- Analysis and strategic advisory services
Our core skills in experimental and survey design are combined with a detailed understanding of marine ecology to provide our clients with the expertise to interpret the implications of project conception and design. We use this experience to advise our clients throughout their decision making process, from conceptual design, through detailed design to project implementation, operation, and decommissioning. We have worked for decades in this respect with other, more mature sectors, and can apply our experience to our consultation services. We understand the importance of a top quality, transparent, and defensible product and seek to deliver this in every aspect of our work.
- Marine surveys and monitoring
- Strategic planning and advisory
- Environmental impact assessment
- Marine mammal, seabird and marine turtle monitoring
- Autonomous instrumentation
- Fish and fishery assessments
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Specialist analyses
CA DGS Certified Small Business #34521
141 Suburban Rd, Ste A2, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401. (805) 541 0310
© 2018, Tenera Environmental. All rights reserved.